Quantcast

Site plugin on wiki

brettporter
Administrator
Hi,

I think a few people would have links to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Maven+3.x+and+site+plugin for directions during the transition - but my understanding is that this is all captured on the Site plugin documentation now. Before I replace the page with a pointer to that, can anyone confirm if that is correct?

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
[hidden email]

Re: Site plugin on wiki

Olivier Lamy
confirmed.
copy&paste did here
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/maven-3.html

2012/2/13 Brett Porter <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I think a few people would have links to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Maven+3.x+and+site+plugin for directions during the transition - but my understanding is that this is all captured on the Site plugin documentation now. Before I replace the page with a pointer to that, can anyone confirm if that is correct?
>
> Thanks,
> Brett
>
> --
> Brett Porter