Quantcast

Single-page sites?

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Single-page sites?

org.apache.maven.user
Hello.

I realize this may be a long shot: Is there any way to get the site
plugin to produce one large HTML file instead of one file per report?

If not, does anyone happen to know how much work would be involved in
perhaps writing an alternative site plugin that can do this?

M

attachment0 (871 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Single-page sites?

Hervé BOUTEMY
Hi,

No, this is not a current option of maven-site-plugin.

Pdf plugin does such equivalent one doc from every report.

but writing such a plugin for one unique html page is not an easy tasks: in
addition to the whole reporting integration work, you'll need to work on
inter-document links in this unique html file.

Regards,

Hervé

Le lundi 27 février 2017, 18:50:01 CET [hidden email] a
écrit :
> Hello.
>
> I realize this may be a long shot: Is there any way to get the site
> plugin to produce one large HTML file instead of one file per report?
>
> If not, does anyone happen to know how much work would be involved in
> perhaps writing an alternative site plugin that can do this?
>
> M



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Single-page sites?

org.apache.maven.user
'Ello.

On 2017-02-28T02:38:02 +0100
Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> No, this is not a current option of maven-site-plugin.

Right, that's what I suspected.

>
> Pdf plugin does such equivalent one doc from every report.

Do you mean one large pdf that contains the contents of each report?

>
> but writing such a plugin for one unique html page is not an easy tasks: in
> addition to the whole reporting integration work, you'll need to work on
> inter-document links in this unique html file.
>

That may not be *too* bad as long as plugins aren't constructing links
manually or assuming that the elements they're linking to are on
different pages (could have issues with id attributes no longer being
unique and so on).

I'll take a look.

M

attachment0 (871 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Single-page sites?

Christopher
In reply to this post by org.apache.maven.user
A single page would also be a great idea for Maven plugin mojo
documentation, especially if the generated page could easily conform to the
style of an existing (non-Maven generated) site.

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017, 13:50 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I realize this may be a long shot: Is there any way to get the site
> plugin to produce one large HTML file instead of one file per report?
>
> If not, does anyone happen to know how much work would be involved in
> perhaps writing an alternative site plugin that can do this?
>
> M
>
Loading...