Second MNG-6759

Robert Scholte-8
This looks to be the final issue for Maven 3.6.3. Once accepted I'll prepare the 3.6.3 release.

MNG-6759 [REGRESSION] Maven fails to use <repositories> section from dependency when resolving transitive dependencies in some cases

Who can review and confirm?

Robert

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6759 [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6759]
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-6759/ [https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-6759/]

Re: Second MNG-6759

Enrico Olivelli
Il gio 14 nov 2019, 19:32 Robert Scholte <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> This looks to be the final issue for Maven 3.6.3. Once accepted I'll
> prepare the 3.6.3 release.

I have to finish the LICENSE/NOTICE stuff

Enrico