Scripting with Groovy, BeanShell, and Jython

Scripting with Groovy, BeanShell, and Jython

Sean Gilligan-4
I've updated my "Calling Scripts in Maven" page to contain links to many of the relevant sites including the  Groovy Ant Task and  Guillaume's page about using it in Maven:

http://www.msgilligan.com/maven-scripting.html

(I'm using BeanShell for now and waiting for Groovy Groovy JSR-02 and/or Maven 1.1...)

-- Sean