Scripting Maven Plugin ?

Enrico Olivelli
Hi,
we have a plugin, the maven-scripting-plugin that has never been released !!

https://github.com/apache/maven-scripting-plugin

Many months ago I tried to help the plugin as it had a contribution.

Shall we cut a release or shall we drop it ?

In case of a release, I can do it, but I will need PMC help to setup the
website and that kind of stuff.

Is there a real value for this?

Enrico

Enrico

Re: Scripting Maven Plugin ?

Enrico Olivelli
Il lun 11 nov 2019, 23:02 Robert Scholte <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> I'd say start a release. As it is based on JSR223 is should be very easy
> for any scripting language to be supported.

Okay.
I will put this in my backlog

Thanks

Enrico

> Robert
> On 11-11-2019 22:29:26, Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> we have a plugin, the maven-scripting-plugin that has never been released
> !!
>
> https://github.com/apache/maven-scripting-plugin
>
> Many months ago I tried to help the plugin as it had a contribution.
>
> Shall we cut a release or shall we drop it ?
>
> In case of a release, I can do it, but I will need PMC help to setup the
> website and that kind of stuff.
>
> Is there a real value for this?
>
> Enrico

Re: Scripting Maven Plugin ?

jochen-2
On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 11:02 PM Robert Scholte <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd say start a release. As it is based on JSR223 is should be very easy for any scripting language to be supported.

Before a release, I'd recommend to have at least *some* documentation.

Jochen

Re: Scripting Maven Plugin ?

Enrico Olivelli
Hi Jochen,
Would you like to help in writing such documentation ?

We have a black page currently, just the default website auto generated
for every plugin

Enrico