Reusing common plugin configuration in pom's having different parents

Reusing common plugin configuration in pom's having different parents

Neeraj Mahajan
Hi ,

Does anyone know if we have a feature in maven to reuse common plugin
configuration in projects that doesn't share common parent ?

I know in case of dependencies we have an *import *scope which we can use
in dependency management section to import dependencies defined in other
pom file.

Kind Regards,
Neeraj Mahajan

Re: Reusing common plugin configuration in pom's having different parents

rfscholte
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-5588

thanks,
Robert