Retrieve a list of scheduled tasks currently configured in nexus.

Retrieve a list of scheduled tasks currently configured in nexus.

rohitsakala
Hello,

   I am new to this. https://repository.sonatype.org/nexus-restlet1x-plugin/default/docs/path__schedules.html . When I test this on https://nexus.opendaylight.org/service/local/schedules .  It gives me 403 - Forbidden Forbidden error. Even many others it gives me the same. I have logged in and then trying these restful api's. Can you please tell me what is the problem ?