Repository and Dependency

Eng. Bilal Ghayad
Hello All;

I need to add a class file that is required to be able to add combobox in
vaadin grid and it is mentioned the requirements to be added in the
dependency and in the repository.

I know that dependency can be added in the pom.xml but where I will add the
repository?

Below is the requirements for this class:

<dependency>

   <groupId>de.datenhahn.vaadin</groupId>

   <artifactId>componentrenderer</artifactId>

   <version>2.0.0</version>

</dependency>

<repository>
   <id>vaadin-addons</id>
   <url>http://maven.vaadin.com/vaadin-addons</url>
</repository>

Regards

Bilal

Re: Repository and Dependency

Manfred Moser-4
Best practice is to do it with a repository manager.

Or settings.xml

Or worst case .. pom.xml

Manfred