Reports are empty running under Maven

Nelson, Jim
Running jcoverage from Maven, generates reports with 0 hits.  Interstingly,
two jcoverage.ser files are generated, one in the root directory of the
project and one alongside the test classes.

It appears that the one in the root directory gets created when the classes
are instrumented, and then it never gets updated again.  The one in the test
classes appears to be updated as junit is running the unit tests on the
instrumented classes.

Any ideas?

RE: Reports are empty running under Maven

David Jackman
I'm running jcoverage reports for our projects, and haven't seen
anything like this.  I see a jcoverage.ser file in the root of every
project, but that's it.  Do any of your tests change the current
directory or do anything else with the file system?