Remove Branches

I would like to do some house keeping in our Maven Core Branches..

Currently there exists a branch: MNG-6423[2] where the according ticket
has been closed?

Can I remove that branch as well?

What about the branch Java7Features ? Can this one removed as well? Or
otherwise it should be rebased against master ..? (Unfortunately no
related issue for that branch?)

The branch MNG-6130 exists but based on the ticket it should be closed
so as well for the branch?

If someone else find/knows branches which are already done/fixed etc.
please cleanup if you like or add it to this thread so I can do
that...within a few weeks...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6130