Releasing Plexus Archiver 3.6.1 and plexus IO 3.0.1

Releasing Plexus Archiver 3.6.1 and plexus IO 3.0.1

Plamen Totev-2
Hi,

I would like to prepare a release for Plexus Archiver 3.6.1 [1] and
Plexus IO 3.0.1[2]. There are a couple of bug fixes and support for
modular JAR archive is introduced. If there are no objections on the
opened pull requests I'll merge them. Also I'll update the
dependencies. But that is far as I can go as I don't have permissions
to publish the artifacts. Is there any volunteer to make the releases?

Regards,
Plamen Totev

[1] https://github.com/codehaus-plexus/plexus-archiver/milestone/11
[2] https://github.com/codehaus-plexus/plexus-io/milestone/2