Quantcast

Releases for Maven Dependency Plugin / Maven Deploy Plugin

Releases for Maven Dependency Plugin / Maven Deploy Plugin

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi to all,

after maven-artifact-transfer 0.9.1 is done

I will go forward to make a release of:

maven-dependency-plugin 3.0.1 which contains a Java 8 fix
and afterwards I will go further to release

maven-deploy-plugin version 3.0.0

this is my plan...

If there are no objections...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz

Re: Releases for Maven Dependency Plugin / Maven Deploy Plugin

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Michael,

On 07/05/17 18:31, Michael Osipov wrote:

> Am 2017-05-07 um 17:34 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
>> Hi Michael,

>>> There are some shared components which should be released first I have
>>> worked on recently: maven-dependency-tree.
>>
>> Added an issue which blocks maven-dependency-plugin ...
>>
>> Apart from that I can start a release on this first...or you can if you
>> like ?
>
> Go ahead with the maven-dependency-tree. I am currently busy with the
> resolver.

Ok I will do so...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise