Release the shared maven pom?

Benson Margulies
In rev 1131491 I made the changes to this POM for Java 1.5. I'd like
to release it. Shall I run the release process and call a vote? Before
I do that, what JIRA should cover this POM, I'll add an
issueManagement section.

Re: Release the shared maven pom?

dennisl
On 2011-06-04 22:46, Benson Margulies wrote:
> In rev 1131491 I made the changes to this POM for Java 1.5. I'd like
> to release it. Shall I run the release process and call a vote?

We usually give a heads up on the dev list before we intend to make a
release, to allow others to make changes to the parent POM as well.

Our release process is documented at:
http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/maven-project-release-procedure.html

> Before
> I do that, what JIRA should cover this POM, I'll add an
> issueManagement section.

We currently don't have a JIRA project set up for our parent POMs.

Dennis Lundberg

Re: Release the shared maven pom?

Benson Margulies
Actually, we do. MPOM on the apache jira.

Please consider this a 'heads up' for the maven pom.