Release of Maven EAR Plugin 3.1.0

abrarov
Hi,

Is it possible to release Maven EAR Plugin 3.1.0 which includes support of reproducible builds?

According to Apache JIRA - https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MEAR%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.1.0 - there are no known bugs found in 3.1.0 version of Maven EAR Plugin and there are no unresolvable (without workaround) high priority improvements or new features which are explicitly planned for 3.1.0 version, so I wonder if it is possible to release 3.1.0 version.

Thank you.

Regards,
Marat Abrarov.

Re: Release of Maven EAR Plugin 3.1.0

Hervé BOUTEMY
Hi Marat,

I'm working on MEAR-194's PR, which should be ok soon.

On MEAR-212 and 216, you provided a workaround but no feedback from the
reporter: it seems reasonable to me to postpone any eventual code change for
future release

I'll do the release this WE once MEAR-194 is done

Thanks a lot for your help.

Hervé