Release Maven Doxia Plugin 1.9.1?

Konrad Windszus
Hi,
is a bugfix release of Doxia planned soon which contains https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOXIA-597? <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOXIA-597?>
Or is there any other workaround known to get markdown code statements (`...`) work correctly with the latest maven-site-plugin?

Thanks,
Konrad

Re: Release Maven Doxia Plugin 1.9.1?

michaelo
Am 2019-12-20 um 11:52 schrieb Konrad Windszus:
> Hi,
> is a bugfix release of Doxia planned soon which contains https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOXIA-597? <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOXIA-597?>
> Or is there any other workaround known to get markdown code statements (`...`) work correctly with the latest maven-site-plugin?

I won't be able to release anything before Christmas. If someone is
faster, so be it.

Re: Release Maven Doxia Plugin 1.9.1?

Konrad Windszus
Ping, any update?

Maybe there is a workaround to make md code statements work, but I currently fail to see it, therefore a release to fix this regression would be highly appreciated.

Konrad