Relative paths to module are not resolved to absolute paths.

Relative paths to module are not resolved to absolute paths.

Tibor Digana
Here is a command launched by our user

mvn test --file ./integration-tests/pom.xml

We have the following issue in Surefire but I think the root cause is in
Maven core.
https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/204

We can make a workaround in Surefire but is that right to do?

I am convinced that the issue should be fixed in Maven and absolute paths
should be set in Mojo, see this field:

https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/blob/master/maven-surefire-common/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/surefire/AbstractSurefireMojo.java#L716

Do we have such issues reported in Maven?
Any objections that the first place for fix is in Maven?

Cheers
Tibor