Quantcast

Regarding parsing of artifact details from Maven nexus index file

Regarding parsing of artifact details from Maven nexus index file

karthikeyan.laxman
I need to get the details of list of artifacts contained in the index file of maven repository. I downloaded the nexus-maven-repository-indexes.zip file from the repository and unzipped that file. But it is having .cfs and .gen formatted files. How to parse that files to get the details (like artifact id, group id, version, type, last modified timestamp)  of all artifacts in the index file. Is there any parser available for that?
In maven integrated eclipse, maven indexes is showing the artifacts in a tree format by somehow parsing the index file . But i couldn't crack the API behind that parsing stuff.
Can anyone help me to solve  this problem...