Redesign website

I'd like to start an attempt to redesign our website.
At ApacheCon Europe Hervé and I got in touch with Open Source Design[1].
Any objections to contact them and to see if we can help each other?
Or are there other suggestions?

thanks,
Robert

[1] http://opensourcedesign.net

Re: Redesign website

Anton Tanasenko
What happened to the last attempt and the shotgun owl? :-D