Re: releasing Maven parent POM 33 and sha512 plan

Re: releasing Maven parent POM 33 and sha512 plan

Hervé BOUTEMY
ok, I'll do the global update

already added .sha512 to every release in /dist/

working on modifying full site html:
1. to link to sha512 instead of sha1
2. while at it, to change http to https for sig, hash and KEYS as asked in
MNGSITE-341

then I'll remove the sha1 from dist

and I will update download.xml.vm in source git for everything (equivalent of
what was done at html level)