Re: releasing Maven parent POM 33 and sha512 plan

Re: releasing Maven parent POM 33 and sha512 plan

rfscholte
On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 19:35:08 +0200, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]>

> I'm ready to release Maven parent POM 33 for sha512 checksum creation:
> last
> chance if you want another POM change in this release.

+1

> Another question is: how do we want to deploy this sha512 in
> download.html?
> Do we let everybody update download.xml.vm when upgrading parent POM or
> should

Who is "everybody"?

> I bulk add the sha512 in dist area, update download.xml.vm and modify by
> hand
> current site download.html (like we did for md5 to sha1)?
> I already did such an update, it's feasible, and this would avoid
> forgetting
> the update if it's done by hand separately (AFAIK I only killed Jenkins
> when
> it tried to rebuild absolutely everything in 5 minutes: I'll just add a
> little
> pause when committing the updates to git...)
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé

Re: releasing Maven parent POM 33 and sha512 plan

herve.boutemy
website updated and sha1 removed from dist

download.xml.vm source update ready to be pushed, but since Jenkins master
outage, I'm waiting before pushing. I just pushed maven-archetype as a demo