Re: releasing Maven Release Plugin 3.0.0-M1

Re: releasing Maven Release Plugin 3.0.0-M1

Hervé BOUTEMY
merged, thank you for the PR

I'll do the release next week-end: if anybody wants to update something, you
have one week

here is the current state of the reference documentation:
https://maven.apache.org/maven-release-archives/maven-release-LATEST/