Re: releasing Maven Release Plugin 3.0.0-M1

Re: releasing Maven Release Plugin 3.0.0-M1

Clemens Quoss
Hi,

how about throwing in MRELEASE-229 as well?

Regards

Clemens

Am 24.11.2019 um 15:52 schrieb Hervé BOUTEMY:

> Hi,
>
> I fixed MRELEASE-1029 [1] for Reproducible Builds automatic update of
> project.build.outputTimestamp property
>
> I'd like to release maven-release-plugin.
>
> But there are a few open Jira issues assigned to the release: MRELEASE-973,
> MRELEASE-955, MRELEASE-980, MRELEASE-993
>
> Can everyone check if these issues can be fixed soon or if they should be post-
> poned, please?
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>

> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRELEASE-1029

Re: releasing Maven Release Plugin 3.0.0-M1

Clemens Quoss
Hi Hervé,

testing remove-scm-tag at our site (we use a customized version of
maven-release where I already merged the code), i found this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRELEASE-1034

This is something between blocker and critical and i would like to have
it in 3.0.0-M1.

When i provide the fix, will you pull it in?

I am not sure if i am able to provide an IT showing the issue, though,
since i have only this week to provide the fix and haven't written ITs
before.

Regards

Clemens