Re: plugin:descriptor fails with java.util.NoSuchElementException

Re: plugin:descriptor fails with java.util.NoSuchElementException

Tibor Digana
I do not think it can be such JVM issue with string concatenations, otherwise
all the world has the same problem.
This type of issue is usually caused by multiple writes from multiple
threads.
Try to log every method with Thread id and we should see multiple ids.
The java.io is supposed to be synchronized and thread safe. Therefore
PrintWriter is a wrapper of thread safe implementations.
We should use ConcurrentLinkedList and identify large functionality. If
large methods changes status at multiple lines, then this is a critical
section and the class must be synchronized.

Cheers
Tibor

--
Sent from: http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/Maven-Developers-f142166.html