Re: plugin:descriptor fails with java.util.NoSuchElementException

Re: plugin:descriptor fails with java.util.NoSuchElementException

rfscholte
Interesting if that works, but if the concatenation is the issue, we could
also try:

write( "</" );
write( elementStack.removeLast() );
write( ">" );

If this doesn't work but your proposed code does, it must have a good
comment that this is a Java 7 workaround and can only be optimized once we
require Java 8.

I have also another idea: replace LinkedList with ArrayDeque, since it is
really a LinkedList implementation issue. Also, according to the docs:
"this class is likely to be faster than Stack when used as a stack, and
faster than LinkedList when used as a queue."

thanks,
Robert