Quantcast

Re: [nexus-user] Ubuntu Repository Mirror as Nexus Pluginx

Re: [nexus-user] Ubuntu Repository Mirror as Nexus Pluginx

Juven Xu-2
I did some research on deb package and deb repository, these links can help us:

Debian Package Structure: http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/Linux-For-Devices-Articles/How-to-make-deb-packages/
Debian Repository Layout: http://www.ibiblio.org/gferg/ldp/giles/repository/repository-2.html
Debian Policy Manual: http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/

As an Ubuntu user I do love this idea.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 7:39 AM, Frans Thamura <[hidden email]> wrote:
any idea to follow this

because this will bring nexus brand stronger here in this country,

several people love this approach?

2010/1/6 Tamás Cservenák <[hidden email]>
Yup, we have that on target.

Related issues:

And I remember having some "RPM-MD support" issue too, but can't find it.

What layout is an "ubuntu repo"? Is it standard RPM-MD? Or some spice is added (like Suse extended it)?

Thanks,
~t~

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Frans Thamura <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi all

any idea to make a plugins in nexus for developing an ubuntu mirror

so we can use ubuntu repo like maven, which sonatype did for eclipse

--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian jTechnopreneur Program (S1) telah hadir, Dapatkan benefit
bagi SMK yang melakukan mapping SKKD, dg program beasiswa dari
Gunadarma

Mobile: +6287885901958
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing
fast and reliable.

- juven