Re: maven-site-plugin: Generating (X)HTML5 instead of XHTML - how?

Re: maven-site-plugin: Generating (X)HTML5 instead of XHTML - how?

yes, this will require a xhtml5 Doxia sink

since each skin defines a site template as direct html source (without Doxia
interaction), the maven-site-plugin switch from xhtml to xhtml5 would have to
be done on configuration from the skin: looks like a good addition to skin
model [1]

finally, adding tags seems mode complex: Doxia is about having a common API for
every format. Perhaps propose an example and we'll see

[1] https://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-sitetools/doxia-skin-model/