Re: [maven-resolver] PR#39 PathRecordingDependencyVisitor to handle 3 cycles

Re: [maven-resolver] PR#39 PathRecordingDependencyVisitor to handle 3 cycles

Tibor Digana
I am currently preparing Surefire PR#240 (SUREFIRE-1658) for Enrico because
he comes back from vacations on Wednesday and he will perform review.
In your PR, Tomo, I planned to "play" with your code in my own IDE on my
PC. But I am not glad when I ask my ASF colleagues and they do not reply
except Michael-o.
So the PR#39 listed the requests for reviewers. I know there are vacations
but some email should be sent with a brief feedback, and that's enough.

Tomo, I will get back to your PR this week.
Cheers
Tibor17