Re: [maven-remote-resources] Pull request for MRRESOURCES-102

Re: [maven-remote-resources] Pull request for MRRESOURCES-102

Jurrie Overgoor
On 20-11-18 15:49, Jurrie Overgoor wrote:
> Since the readme of the Maven remote resources plugin says this list
> is the main channel of communication, I thought I'd post here to ask
> attention to my pull request :)
>
> https://github.com/apache/maven-remote-resources-plugin/pull/2 is
> basically implementing MRRESOURCES-102: filtering of non *.vm resources
>
> I hope someone can review my PR and comment on it or hopefully merge
> it. Thanks!

Hello everyone,

Is there a chance someone can look at my PR again? I applied the fixes
suggested by Jesper Udby and answered the question of Robert Scholte.
What should be my next step in getting this PR merged?

With kind regards,

Jurrie

Re: [maven-remote-resources] Pull request for MRRESOURCES-102

rfscholte
Hi Jurrie,

how do you know that this works? And how can we ensure that it will keep
working in the future?
We should work on either a unittest or integration test to verify this.
For both are a couple of examples available, but all looks quite old
(Maven 2.2.1 based)
Fixing MRRESOURCES-92 might make it easier.

thanks,
Robert