Re: maven-release-plugin and signing artifacts

Re: maven-release-plugin and signing artifacts

rfscholte
Hi Karl Heinz,

this can happen when the plugin configuration contains a fixed value for
arguments, i.e
<arguments>-Dkey=value</arguments>

If you want arguments to be extended via commandline argument, you need to
do this:

<arguments>-Dkey=value ${arguments}</arguments>

<properties>
   <arguments/> <!-- default empty -->
</properties>

Robert

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 19:57:10 +0200, Karl Heinz Marbaise