Re: [maven-plugin-tools] 01/02: [MPLUGIN-331] Check the existence of plugin.xml rather than project packaging in PluginReport.canGenerateReport()

Re: [maven-plugin-tools] 01/02: [MPLUGIN-331] Check the existence of plugin.xml rather than project packaging in PluginReport.canGenerateReport()

Hervé BOUTEMY
in fact, this update is done for situation where the report documents plugins
not created with Maven Plugin Tools: perhaps the other build tool may change
the location of generated plugins.xml

IMHO, this has to be discussed with the issue reporter: I don't know if the
parameter is only a way to define easily a constant or if he really expects to
change the value by configuring the plugin
Both situations may have a reasonable meaning to me.