Re: [maven-enforcer-plugin] Any plans on releasing 3.0.0-M4?

Re: [maven-enforcer-plugin] Any plans on releasing 3.0.0-M4?

Artem Krosheninnikov
Hello, just in case it is a blocker for a new milestone version, I've made
a corresponding PR to add exclusion/inclusion support [1], feel free to
have a look.

[1] https://github.com/apache/maven-enforcer/pull/86

ср, 20 янв. 2021 г. в 22:50, Benjamin Marwell <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> in [1] MENFORCER-338, there is a comment that an exclusion/inclusion
> list might be feasible.
>
> If there is a release soon, such an upcoming PR will break the single
> item in -M5.
>
> Should this be altered before release?
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MENFORCER-338
>
> Am Mi., 20. Jan. 2021 um 16:28 Uhr schrieb Filipe Roque
> <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can we get a release of maven-enforcer-plugin 3.0.0-M4 (or even plain
> 3.0.0) ?
> >
> > I was trying to use maven-enforcer-plugin with bannedDependencies in a
> multi module project.
> >
> > This fails with version 3.0.0-M3, but does not have any problems with
> latest 3.0.0-M4-SNAPSHOT.
> >
> > Artem Krosheninnikov was also asking here last week about any plans for
> a 3.0.0-M4 release [1].
> >
> > The lastest version 3.0.0-M3 was released in November 2019.
> >
> > [1]
> https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-dev/202101.mbox/%3CCAG-XB5YtM5DhR5dyN2fzfFn7d8wBcAmhV6Bm%2BKR3CATtWiiLpQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E
> >
> > Filipe Roque

Sincerely yours,
Krosheninnikov Artem.

Re: [maven-enforcer-plugin] Any plans on releasing 3.0.0-M4?

Benjamin Marwell-2
Thanks for the PR!

We will review it soon. After that I will try to push for a release as
requested.