Re: maven download broken on all mirrors

Re: maven download broken on all mirrors

Enrico Olivelli
I am sorry
We are fixing it.
We had accidentally removed 3.6.1, before publishing 3.6.2.

Enrico

Il giorno mar 3 set 2019 alle ore 19:16 Tamás Cservenák <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> FYI,
> And just to confirm, HU mirror lost 3.6.1 as well.

> From: 'Jörg Hohwiller' via mojohaus-dev <[hidden email]>
> Date: Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 7:13 PM
> Subject: maven download broken on all mirrors
> To: mojohaus-dev <[hidden email]>
>

> Hi there,
>
> may be wrong here but I unsubsribed from maven-dev and subscribing just for
> this notice is too much burden.
> So in case anyone from maven core team is reading this:
>
> It is currently impossible to download the latest version of maven (3.6.1).
> It is gone from all the mirrors.
> Someting was really entierely messed up here:
> https://maven.apache.org/download.cgi
>
> I noticed this because it broke my travis-ci build so it is not just a
> local CDN or proxy issue, but seems to be globally effective.
> Hope this gets fixed asap as this is real pain if users already fail at
> downloading.
>
> Cheers
>   Jörg

> email to [hidden email].
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mojohaus-dev/6b5ade3c-a607-4999-a0ae-af6332d0bacd%40googlegroups.com
> <
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mojohaus-dev/6b5ade3c-a607-4999-a0ae-af6332d0bacd%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
> >
> .

Re: maven download broken on all mirrors

vlatombe
Hello,

it looks like 3.6.0 has also been removed in the process and hasn't been
restored yet.

Vincent