Re: [maven-dependency-plugin] Proposal: Additional parameter to order tree output

Re: [maven-dependency-plugin] Proposal: Additional parameter to order tree output

Elliotte Rusty Harold
Would this simply affect the output of what's shown to the user by
maven dependency:tree or would it also affect the order of resolution
for compile, exec:java, and everything else?

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold