Re: [maven-dependency-plugin] Proposal: Additional parameter to order tree output

Re: [maven-dependency-plugin] Proposal: Additional parameter to order tree output

Maarten Mulders
Hi Loïc,

First of all, thanks for the suggestion! You are not alone in this idea.

In fact, there is already a PR [1] that provides this kind of
functionality. It's been open for a while. The main reason is that it is
currently hard to prove that it doesn't break anything. For that reason,
I started working on some unit tests [2] but haven't yet received much
feedback on it. Also I didn't find much time to continue that work.

Thanks,

Maarten

[1] https://github.com/apache/maven-dependency-plugin/pull/24
[2] https://github.com/apache/maven-dependency-plugin/pull/29