Re: maven-artifact-transfer

rfscholte
Please read the vote for 0.13.0[1] and why it was cancelled
Make sure that the usecase of Michael succeeds

thanks,
Robert

[1] https://markmail.org/message/ggcioupa6yaet4xe

On 31-7-2020 01:12:15, Elliotte Rusty Harold <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is anyone currently working on a release cut for
maven-artifact-transfer? The last release was 0.12.0 but it has some
plexus issues that I think are now fixed at head and that are
preventing most dependents from updating from 0.11.0 until 0.13.0 is
released.

The pom.xml is now at 0.13.1-SNAPSHOT but I haven't seen an 0.13.0
come out so I'm wondering if that release got stuck somewhere.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold