Re: maven-apache-parent 22 ETA?

Robert Scholte-8
Hi Chris,

it seems like you missed my response:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/22e8e7d2034458d3dea9c2946c839a49389b910e097ecfde34f4bef0@%3Cdev.maven.apache.org%3E [https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/22e8e7d2034458d3dea9c2946c839a49389b910e097ecfde34f4bef0@%3Cdev.maven.apache.org%3E]

Robert

On 5-11-2019 13:29:37, Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Maven devs,

I just wanted to circle back to this. Is the ASF parent POM still
being maintained by the Maven community? And regarding my other
questions, I never got a response. Thanks for any response you can
give.