Re: looking for some volunteer

Tibor Digana
Hello Dejan, I am glad that you are back again.
yes, feel free. Github is yours.

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 2:29 PM Dejan Stojadinovic <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> This one slipped slipped though the cracks (I was few weeks off the grid
> due to traveling). Let me try to push something soon (if it is not too
> late).
>
> On 2019/04/07 01:19:13, Tibor Digana <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Dejan,
> >
> > I almost forgot your email.
> > Pls create a PR on GitHub with a little work even if still incomplete but
> > at least we would not forget it.
> > As you can see in [1] we should create release branches and for your PR
> as
> > well.
> > [1]: https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/227
> >
> > Cheers
> > Tibor
> >

> > On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 9:24 AM Dejan Stojadinovic <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Thanx Tibor, I left short comments on JIRA issues (just to mark them).
> > >  I hope I will squeeze first github PR in a few days.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Dejan

> email:
> > > build

> much

> [hidden email]>

> and
> > > also

> us in

> config
> > > `forkCount`

> > > provider.
> > > dependencies

> -
> > > only

> > > correctly.

Re: Surefire CNFE

Tibor Digana
Thx Romain.
My gmail really did not show me the begin of this thread.
Now in the mail-archive.apache.org i see that it was related to Dejan's
work.
The work is still in progress and we have some issues with CNFE which is
still okay.

For all, currently "surefire-junit4" is activated by default if
e.g.junit:junit:4.12 appears in test dependencies.
Here in Dejan's change, we attempt to make "surefire-junit47" activated as
default Provider for libraries JUnit 4.7+.
It is a little upgrade regarding JUnit4.x after years.
We know that the feature "re-run" works other way in both providers and
this has to be well documented for the users.
It would not affect other providers, namely JUnit5, JUnit3 and TestNG.