Re: [jenkins] How is asfMavenTlpStdBuild() defined?

Re: [jenkins] How is asfMavenTlpStdBuild() defined?

stephenconnolly
I did a video series showing how this was developed:

Here’s a link to one of the episodes, you should be able to find the others
from this:
https://youtu.be/vfAzhVDxOOk

There are blog posts on cloudbees.com that have the video links and brief
summaries of each of the 12 videos.

HTH

On Fri 20 Jul 2018 at 23:15, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> On 20/07/18 21:48, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was looking over the setup the Maven project has in Jenkins and I'd
> > like to understand and maybe copy it :-) I think it uses a Jenkins
> > library, as the Jenkinsfile only has a single code line
> >
> >    asfMavenTlpStdBuild()
> >
> > but I could not find any definition of a shared pipeline library in the
> > job definitions ( [1] ) and also a Github search did not yield any
> sources.
> >
> > Is there any documentation or other place where I can see how this is
> > implemented?
>

> The basic start point:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/configure
>
> The references lib/env:
>
> Original GitBox:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-jenkins-lib.git
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-jenkins-env.git
>
> The following mirrors on github:
> https://github.com/apache/maven-jenkins-lib
> https://github.com/apache/maven-jenkins-env
>

> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Robert
> >
> > (Please keep me in CC, I'm not subscribed)
> >

> > [1]:
> https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven-acr-plugin/configure

Sent from my phone