Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.junit.platform.commons.util.ReflectionUtils.tryToLoadClass Migrating to 5.4.0

Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.junit.platform.commons.util.ReflectionUtils.tryToLoadClass Migrating to 5.4.0

the issue is simply cause Spring Boot already has a dependency (import)
to an older verison of JUnit Jupiter ....

the simple solution is to add the org.junit:junit-bom:5.4.0 before
Spring Boot bom import...in your dependencyManagement

This will solve the issue.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise