Re: hocon and json formats for the Project Object Model

Re: hocon and json formats for the Project Object Model

Hunter C Payne
Weird.  The url you want is https://github.com/hunterpayne/maven-unboundSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]> Date: 6/10/19  4:15 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Maven Developers List <[hidden email]> Subject: Re: hocon and json formats for the Project Object Model Hi, Hunter,I have received your email a bit corrupted.Did you put some ASCII art ?Did you add attachments ?I find your idea interesting. thank youEnricoIl giorno lun 10 giu 2019 alle ore 11:33 Hunter C Payne<[hidden email]> ha scritto:> Hello all,   I've used Maven for probably 15 years now.  I think its great> and want to thank you all for all your hard work.>    I've written a quick Scala library that converts pom.xml files to/from> pom.json and pom.conf (Hocon) files.  This allows for a much less verbose> way to specify pom files.  The code I've written should also be suitable to> integrate into Maven proper (if you so choose) as it can construct the> Maven bean classes that represent a POM in the Maven source base.>> Here is a link to that library which I call Unbound.  Hope everyone likes> this little project and thinks it helps promote Maven.  Its not quite> complete yet as a bit more testing and debugging is necessary before it can> be used but I still wanted to broadcast the idea to see how everyone felt> about it.>> hunterpayne/maven-unbound>> |> |> |> |  |  |>>  |>>  |> |> |  |> hunterpayne/maven-unbound>> Hocon and Json to Apache pom.xml. Contribute to hunterpayne/maven-unbound> development by creating an account on ...>  |>>  |>>  |>>> thank you for your time,> Hunter>