Re: can we disable cache invalidation?

Dan Tran
Hari,

It is no no to share same local repo for pararallel build.
try to route your local repo to local disk in each box, your
${user.home}/build.properties

#set local repo to local disk
maven.home.local=/opt/.maven/${user.name}

You must do this as wll since putting local repo on your network drive wil
slow the build

-D