Re: Your project website

Andrew Wetmore
Hi:

Yes: I am referring to you creating content in the CMS, which the CMS then
uses to update your project's static website. The CMS is reaching
end-of-life, and we need projects to migrate to a different static-site
generator.

Andrew

--
Andrew Wetmore
Technical Writer-Editor
Infra
*Apache Software Foundation*

Re: Your project website

Hervé BOUTEMY
(forgot to cc infra)

sorry, I completely overlooked the discussion during PTO...

I worked with Gav in the past to go from rsync to CMS, then go out of CMS to
direct svnpubsub+maven-scm-publish-plugin [1]: we don't use CMS at all any
more for a few years

[1] https://maven.apache.org/developers/website/index.html