Re: Your project website

Christofer Dutz
Hi all,

In the plc4x project we're building the project website during the build of the develop branch. It's all a maven site with custom skin, and auto deployed via git-pubsub. All on Aspache infra.

Works nicely.

Chris

Re: Your project website

Hervé BOUTEMY
sorry, I completely overlooked the discussion during PTO...

I worked with Gav in the past to go from rsync to CMS, then go out of CMS to
direct svnpubsub+maven-scm-publish-plugin [1]: we don't use CMS at all any
more for a few years

[1] https://maven.apache.org/developers/website/index.html