Re: What happened to apache-resource-bundles releases?

Re: What happened to apache-resource-bundles releases?

Hervé BOUTEMY
if that your point of interest, I can explain because I did last releases of
parent POMs

as you can see, apache-resource-bundles is in org.apache.apache, unlike every
other Maven parent POMs that are in org.apache.maven
Then during staging, they go in a separate staging area.
And given nobody cares about this parent and the the bundles themselves (which
are the interesting artifacts), I just dropped the staging area instead of
publishing unused content to Central

Le mercredi 22 avril 2020, 11:10:30 CEST Michael Osipov a écrit :

> Merci Hervé, I was actually referring to the Central deployment. Nothing
> in (5,30) and (30,) has been deploy to Central, but the rest of the
> reactor is in Central. This looks wrong to me.
>
> See:
> https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/resources/apache-reso
> urce-bundles/
>
> Michael
>
> Am 2020-04-18 um 10:02 schrieb Hervé BOUTEMY:
> > everything is documented in the Git migration Wiki page [1]
> > gives a link to the documentation for the bundles themselves [2]
> > and if you look at our full sources descriptor [3]
> > you'll see corresponding line:
> > <project path='svn/resources' name='maven-resources.git'remote='svn2git'
> > revision='trunk' /> pointing to the git2svn mirror [4]
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Hervé
> >
> > [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Git+Migration
> >
> > [2] https://maven.apache.org/apache-resource-bundles/
> >
> > [3] https://github.com/apache/maven-sources/blob/master/default.xml
> >
> > [4] https://github.com/apache/maven-resources/
> >
> > Le vendredi 17 avril 2020, 23:40:05 CEST Michael Osipov a écrit :
> >> Folks, apache-resource-bundles is released with maven-parent and tagged
> >> [1], but where is it?
> >>
> >> Not here:
> >> https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/resources/apache-r
> >> eso urce-bundles/
> >>
> >> Source release [2] contains the POM...
> >>
> >> Ideas? INFRA?
> >>
> >> [1]
> >> https://github.com/apache/maven-parent/blob/maven-parent-34/apache-resour
> >> ce- bundles/pom.xml [2]
> >> https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-parent/34/

Re: What happened to apache-resource-bundles releases?

michaelo
How am I then supposed to solve MASFRES-31?

Release Parent 35 w/o dropping staging repos?