Re: What happened to apache-resource-bundles releases?

Re: What happened to apache-resource-bundles releases?

michaelo
Merci Hervé, I was actually referring to the Central deployment. Nothing
in (5,30) and (30,) has been deploy to Central, but the rest of the
reactor is in Central. This looks wrong to me.

See:
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/resources/apache-resource-bundles/

Michael