Re: What about starting a Slack Channel for Maven Dev Community ?

Re: What about starting a Slack Channel for Maven Dev Community ?

Enrico Olivelli
Olivier,
I am subscribed to the ASF slack channel since you have created it, my id
is eolivelli

:-)

Enrico

> There is an asf slack ?!
>
> Le mer. 28 févr. 2018 à 13:01, Olivier Lamy <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> > Hi,
> > I started a channel mid october in the asf slack but it looks I'm the
> only
> > one using it :-)
> >

> > On 28 February 2018 at 19:45, Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > At Apache BookKeeper we are using a Slack channel as 'chat' and it is
> > > working very well.
> > >
> > > it is more useful that IRC, messages are persistent, there are email
> > > notifications, mentions....
> > >
> > > Did you ever evaluated starting a Slack Channel for Maven community ?
> > >
> > > ASF provides support and a simplified subscription flow for committers.
> > >
> > > I know that important messages must be recorded on ASF mailing lists,
> but
> > > having a chat is very cool and it works very well
> > >
> > > This is the example at BookKeeper
> > > http://bookkeeper.apache.org/community/slack/
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > > Enrico
> > >

> > --
> > Olivier Lamy
> > http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy
> >
> --
> -----
> Arnaud Héritier
> http://aheritier.net
> Mail/GTalk: aheritier AT gmail DOT com
> Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Re: What about starting a Slack Channel for Maven Dev Community ?

olamy
It looks the bookkeeper is not using the official Apache slack.

Please use the I just sent

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 at 10:27 pm, Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]>

--
Olivier Lamy