Re: What about starting a Slack Channel for Maven Dev Community ?

Re: What about starting a Slack Channel for Maven Dev Community ?

Arnaud Héritier
There is an asf slack ?!

--
-----
Arnaud Héritier
Mail/GTalk: aheritier AT gmail DOT com
Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Re: What about starting a Slack Channel for Maven Dev Community ?

Enrico Olivelli

>> Olivier,
>> I am subscribed to the ASF slack channel since you have created it, my id
>> is eolivelliù
>>

> No sorry, not the maven one

Sorry Olivier, I can't find you or even a Maven channel on ASF Slack

Enrico