Re: What about starting a Slack Channel for Maven Dev Community ?

Re: What about starting a Slack Channel for Maven Dev Community ?

olamy
Hi,
I started a channel mid october in the asf slack but it looks I'm the only
one using it :-)

Olivier Lamy

Re: What about starting a Slack Channel for Maven Dev Community ?

Enrico Olivelli

> Olivier,
> I am subscribed to the ASF slack channel since you have created it, my id
> is eolivelliù

No sorry, not the maven one

> :-)
>
> Enrico

>> There is an asf slack ?!
>>
>> Le mer. 28 févr. 2018 à 13:01, Olivier Lamy <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> > Hi,
>> > I started a channel mid october in the asf slack but it looks I'm the
>> only
>> > one using it :-)

>> committers.

>> but

>> > --
>> > Olivier Lamy
>> > http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy
>> >
>> --
>> -----
>> Arnaud Héritier
>> http://aheritier.net
>> Mail/GTalk: aheritier AT gmail DOT com
>> Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Re: What about starting a Slack Channel for Maven Dev Community ?

Enrico Olivelli

> Try the-asf.slack.com

Ups,
I am subscribed to theasf.slack.com not the-asf.slack.com

Enrico

> On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 at 10:20 pm, Arnaud Héritier <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > There is an asf slack ?!
> >
> > Le mer. 28 févr. 2018 à 13:01, Olivier Lamy <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > I started a channel mid october in the asf slack but it looks I'm the
> > only
> > > one using it :-)

> committers.

> > but

> > > --
> > > Olivier Lamy
> > > http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy
> > >
> > --
> > -----
> > Arnaud Héritier
> > http://aheritier.net
> > Mail/GTalk: aheritier AT gmail DOT com
> > Twitter/Skype : aheritier
> >
> --
> Olivier Lamy
> http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy

Re: What about starting a Slack Channel for Maven Dev Community ?

Enrico Olivelli

> It looks the bookkeeper is not using the official Apache slack.
>
> Please use the I just sent

Okay I will subscribe the one you sent (the-asf).

Once I have a clear idea of the problem of the duplicate I will notify guys
subscribed to that strage account "theasf", without '-'.

I will  report to BookKeeper about the existance of that official channel.
I think that in BK community there was a previous story. In that case the
Slask account is apachebookkeeper.slack.com and is it totally separate.

Thank you

Enrico