Re: Welcome the new Maven committers: Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters

On 10.07.20 21:12, Robert Scholte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
> Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters has been voted in as new Apache Maven committers
> and they've both accepted this invitation.
>
> Welcome on board and have a lot of fun!

Welcome on board to both of you.

Welcome Maarten Mulders.
Welcome Martin Kanters.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Welcome the new Maven committers: Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters

mgainty
welkom martin!

martin

________________________________
On 10.07.20 21:12, Robert Scholte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
> Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters has been voted in as new Apache Maven committers
> and they've both accepted this invitation.
>
> Welcome on board and have a lot of fun!

Welcome on board to both of you.

Welcome Maarten Mulders.
Welcome Martin Kanters.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Welcome the new Maven committers: Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters

mthmulders
Also from my side, thanks a lot. I'm looking forward to help make Maven
even better than it is today :-).

Maarten