Re: Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

Re: Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

Anders Hammar
Welcome Sylwester!

/Anders (mobile)

Den sön 2 sep. 2018 12:58Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> skrev:

> Hi to all,
>
> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
> Sylwester Lachiewicz has been voted in as a new Apache Maven committer.
>
> Sylwester, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

Alexius Diakogiannis
welcome!

*Alexius Diakogiannis, CSM*
*Archer / Linux Lover / Java Geek*

*About me*: https://about.me/diakogiannis/
*Linked In*: https://www.linkedin.com/in/diakogiannis/
*Blog:*  https://www.jee.gr

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 at 13:58, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
> Sylwester Lachiewicz has been voted in as a new Apache Maven committer.
>
> Sylwester, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

herve.boutemy
Welcome Sylwester!

Hervé

Le dimanche 2 septembre 2018, 12:58:16 CEST Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :

> Hi to all,
>
> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
> Sylwester Lachiewicz has been voted in as a new Apache Maven committer.
>
> Sylwester, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

Tibor Digana
 Welcome Sylwester!

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 12:58 PM Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
> Sylwester Lachiewicz has been voted in as a new Apache Maven committer.
>
> Sylwester, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

mgainty
wilkommen sylwester

i look forward to reading your jira reports

martin